Friday, October 7, 2011

Knife show

I will be there. This will be my first show as an exhibitioner, ever. I have shied away from the typical gun and knife shows for several reasons, most of all cause I can't sit still behind a table for 2 or 3 days. Being in a building for any thing other than sleep for that long a time is unnatural for me. If you attend, have mercy, I'm just being me.
I have a great deal of respect for the Stewart Williamson's or the Harvey Hull's of my businesses, they hang in there, answer lots of questions, and generally seem like they are enjoying their selves, no way  I would I compete with all those traders. Sorry guys, just the way I am.

This set will be there. I finished this set a few days ago. Chad Nichols stainless damascus, iron wood, and mokum'e bolsters. The fork is 1 foot long. Any of you knife makers that are not making things for the ladies are missing out. They have all the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment