Friday, September 21, 2012

New pistol

I bought a new pistol yesterday, mainly for the high capacity magazine. Reloading in the bushes when shooting wild hogs is nerve racking to say the least. Hogs will kill you back and then eat you.

I carried the pistol with me this morning, thinking I would get a chance to try it out at cans at some point today, but spotted three hogs rooting up the edge of a hay meadow, and couldn't resist. First shot ever out of a new gun results in a kill, that doesn't happen very often.


Since it has started cooling off, the hogs have been moving. These destructive beasts cost farmers and ranchers a lot of money every year in lost crops and pastures.


Other gun stuff I've been sent;



I posted the next simply because I found it funny as hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment